Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally it is Friday!!

Thank goodness that it is friday because je suis tres fatique. a.k.a. I am super tired. I have a major homework load this year, well major for me, and so I have become more tired everyday. I think that it will get better once my body recognizes that the amount of sleep I am going to get is going to be the norm for a long time. :(

Well, on the positive side, this weekend I am going to get my business more situated. If you haven't visited my jewelry site yet it is genetsglassdesigns.etsy.com. I would recommend that you check the page after the weekend so that you can get the full effect of my pieces :D. I have created alot of new ones so it should add alot of interest to my site. I hope that you enjoy them as well and if you do just post a comment on either my facebook or just right here on  my blog.

Sorry that my posts are so long :/ I will try to make them shorter in the near future. You guys all have lives and so do I don't want to you or I to be spending it on just my blog. My words of advise ENJOY LIFE!!! Then again it wouldn't hurt to check out this blog from time to time. ;) Thanks for listening.  Till we meet again.

4 comments:

  1. Your posts do not need to be short!!! It may help the attention spans of some of your less focused followers, but in essence the length of the blogs does not matter!

    The point of this comment was to mention: "YAAYY Genet you're advertising your jewelry business instead of letting Sarah advertise for you." That was the comment, there you go. Bask in the positive comment.

    ~Kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never asked sarah to advertise...it was her choice. But then again she is very helpful for me and my business. I am going to keep this positive energy flowing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NECKLACE CHARM :) I cannot wait for homecoming now :) My mom wants to buy something from you...hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well tell her that she can come over to my house any time she wants to look at a pendant :) And you're welcome! Homecoming should be super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete