Saturday, September 11, 2010

About Moi

Ok, so i realized that I didn't really put anything down about myself. I have just been blogging about my day, my business, or other things. SOoo, let's get down to business. (Not to be redundant...) Well I am person who sometimes is extremely lazy and doesn't want to do ANYTHING!!! Then there are days when I want to get everything done perfectly and correct. I guess it is just and idiosyncrasy of mine. (By the way that is one of my favorite words *idiosyncrasy) I always am up for improving myself because I know I have flaws.  I also trying to get a better understanding on life in general and I also want to understand people. To help me accomplish this goal I am taking Psychology in school. So far it is very interesting to me and I think it will stimulate me intellectually. Uhh...I began to talk about school...ok back to me.

So when I was little, (and kinda still today) I loved to memorize theme songs to cartoons. I am a little weird in that I memorized every theme song to every show that I ever saw. I sort of forgot the lyrics to songs now, so if you see me, the answer is no I can't sing the theme song to any cartoon right now. (sorry) Another thing about me is that I LOVE <3 Asian food!!! I could eat it everyday for the rest of my life. It is the only thing that won't make me gag when I am feeling nauseated. Ok fruit as well....but nothing else!! Don't get me wrong I also <3 my races food, Caribbean food, but if I had a choice one day it would be Asian food hands down. Now that you know a little about my childhood and food preference lets move on to another subject.

One more food topic; well, sorta food topic.  CANDY!! I am obsessed with it. Don't give it to me! I WILL, REPEAT,WILL EAT IT ALL! I don't have any self control when if comes to candy. When I say candy I usually mean Sour Patch Kids, Jolly Ranchers, or Suckers. Chocolate is not something I get so obsessed about only because it makes me break out :/. Just yesterday I was eating a box of Sour Patch Kids and before I knew it they were all gone...Then I became sad :'( Then I wanted more but I didn't want to spend anymore of my hard earned cash. That's another thing about me, I don't enjoy spending all of my money. I guess no one really does but it bugs me because then I know I can't buy anything else. (If I spelled or made a grammatical error in any part of this post I am sorry...that is one of my weaknesses. Grammar and me don't really get along. Our relationship is sorta on the rocks right now...) Wow, this post is getting kinda long...almost done.

You may have noticed that i put a lot of "....." in post. That is only because sometimes I make things really awkward or I think things become awkward for no apparent reason. It's another idiosyncrasy of mine. I am trying to get better with that one though. If I get better at that I will try to look for a job. I don't really want one right at the moment but in the near future I will be searching. Fun stuff will be happening for me around the corner since I am going to be pushing my self to the limit and joining a lot of clubs. I want to do the best I possibly can in High school. It is my time to make a name for myself. No time for standing in the background, "I can't back down, there's to much at stake! This is serious!" <--- that was a little Disney moment right there. My family and I are major devoted fans to Disney. I might want to work for them someday but i most likely will work for myself. Entrepreneurs out there, watch out! OK ,well I think that is enough about me for now....Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment